This is one of my favorite recipes for a chocolate treat. Which tastes divine and you would never know it was so good for you! It really is very satisfying especially if you have a sweet tooth. It is also great to serve at dinner parties as guests are always totally shocked by the ingredients, and literary takes only two minutes to make!
Serves 2 5 minutes
- 1 avocado
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons of cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of almond butter
- 2 tablespoons of filtered water
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor and make it smooth.
- Add cacao and maple syrup. Taste it, add more cacao if you want it more chocolate and more maple syrup if you want it sweeter!
- Let it chill in a fridge for al least one hour before serving.
High in vitamins A, C, E, K and B6, fiber, magnesium, potassium, riboflavin, niacin, folate and pantothenic acid
- Reduces the risk of heart disease, some cancers, diabetes and high cholesterol.
- Prevents and assists with both rheumatoid arthritis and osteo-arthritis
- Helps to burn fat and reduce weight
- Reduces the signs of aging